Senior Revenue Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Revenue Manager to join us on a part time basis.
- have at least 15 years of experience in a similar role
- excellent analytical AND relationship management skills
- exceptional problem solving skills
- deep industry expertise
- 2:1 from a leading university (ideally Oxbridge)
- amazing growth opportunities
- unique culture
- swanky offices in the City (you get your own corner office)
- £500 per hour
Wait, £500 per hour? That’s crazy, that’s £1m annualised! That’s like 10-20x more than normal comp for this role!
OK, sorry – we are not actually hiring a revenue manager (that’s our CEO’s job for the time being). BUT £500 is what many partners at big law firms charge their clients per hour.
However, quite regularly, they need to forgo “selling” their time and instead allocate it to revenue management admin – scrutinising what’s in or out of scope, going through WIP lists, trying to figure out which invoices have been paid, etc. You know what’s crazy? Until we built the Smart Lockup Assistant, they kind of didn’t have a choice.